I live in in Brisbane, Australia and build things on the web at Left, Right & Centre.
Other things about me
- I really like weather, especially summer storms.
- I don't believe in God or any variations thereof. In fact, I think you're kind of crazy if you do (that doesn't mean I won't like you).
- I've started one or two mildly unsuccessful businesses.
- I will choose a movie with subtitles over a scary movie almost every time.
- The contest for best radio station in the world is a non-contest in my mind. If you like music, listen to triple j and you'll never turn back.
- I'm a tad pedantic when it comes to correct use of the English language. For that you can blame Laura. And I won't be offended if you point out mistakes I have made, because although I'm pedantic, I'm not perfect.
- I believe in the ideas of a liberal democracy and (almost) free markets.
- I still have rapidly diminishing hope for the future of the Australian Democrats.
- I like making lists even though I'm not very good at it.
- I don't drink enough water or eat regularly enough.
- I've travelled a bit.
- I'm a big fan of Sweden even though I've never been there. This is because I narrowly decided to pass on going there on exchange in highschool.