Yeah, it's a little late.
My resolutions this year were:
- Just Do It,
- Take Financial Control, and
- Engage More
More mixed results this month. I'm not feeling particularly motivated to do this, so it's going to be a laundry list this month:
- Until recently I'd maintained Inbox Zero for nearly a month.
- My Weekly Review seems to have become more of a Monthly Review - which obviously isn't good enough. Thursday mornings. No matter what. (Easier said than done.)
- I've maintained my morning walking habit which is good. I'm starting to get a little bored of it and plan to step it up to a running habit soon. Having something goog to listen to helps. I've been bingeing on the Sunday Night Safran Podcast this week.
- Wake time has slipped a little. Winter makes it hard, but I'm trying to move it back to 6am.
- I did get my hair cut last month like I promised myself I would, but it's time for another already.
- I need to go to the dentist. I need to go to the doctor. These are two things that are failing to just get done.
- Laura now has her name on the title deeds to a house and on a mortgage contract.
- I went to last month's BWD meetup, but I'm missing this month's to write this.
- I've been hanging out at Gertie's as a default something to do on Thursday evenings. You should come.
Not a great month for sticking to GHD Resolutions (or reviewing them in a timely fashion). This month I'm going to focus on: - keeping up my walking habit and evolving it into a running habit, - doing a weekly review on Thursday mornings rain, hail or shine.