There isn't even close to enough time in my life to achieve everything I want too. I have to be selective. Work seems to take up about 36.25 hours per week (funny that) and that leaves me with only 131.75 hours. Out of that 131.75 hours I need to spend at least 56 sleeping or I don't function very well, that leaves me with only 75.75 hours. Out of the remaining 75.75 hours I estimate that 7.5 are used travelling to and from work and 7.5 hours getting ready to go to work. That leaves me with only 60.75 hours.
That's 60.75 hours to:
- Have fun with friends
- Do uni work (that's supposed to account for another 24 hours each week - it doesn't quite)
- Do other work (yes I have two jobs)
- Cook, eat and clean
- Stuff about on the computer with various projects
- Upkeep the yard (as distinct from gardening)
- Perform general home maintenence (like fixing the damn dripping taps)
- Anything else that might just pop-up.
If only there were more hours in the day.